Please enter the article no. from our catalogue.
Fat metabolism in balance
Omega3 is an essential component of our body and MUST be part of our diet if we want to live healthy in the long term. These fatty acids have been shown to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels, protect against inflammation and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Unfortunately, our modern diet contains only very small doses of healthy long-chain fatty acids Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), we take in excess of omega-6 fatty acids for this, e.g. through sunflower oil, which is also found in many semi-finished and finished products is included.
The omega-6 to omega-3 ratio should be 5:1 or less. Stone Age people, for example, had a ratio of 1:1.
EPA and DHA (Omega-3) are found in fish, alternatively it is made from microalgae Schizochytrium sp. , so that it is also available as a vegan variant.
For a sensible structure of your omega-3 level, we recommend the EQOLOGY 6-month concept with a test before and after. In this way you can determine your omega-3 level or the ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids in your body and check the success of taking omega-3. The test can be carried out by you at home and is evaluated anonymously in an independent laboratory.
We appreciate that EQOLOGY Omega-3- oil for the following reasons
- The high quality & Purity: Vegan Omega-3 Oil - The microalgae as a source of Omega-3 are cultivated in purified salt water and are free from environmental toxins. The vegan OMEGA-3 oil is marked with the V-Label, the transparent seal of quality for vegans and vegetarians.
- The non-vegan version is MSC- and CoC-certified from sustainable Norwegian fishing and is cleaned with great effort.
- The absolutely fresh processing and the low oxidation value (TOTOX value): This value measures how "rancid" an oil is. Our omega-3 oil was rated as having the lowest oxidation level in a comparison of 100 omega-3 oils. It has a TOTOX score of 4-6. The best value otherwise measured among the 100 oils was 10.
- High content of omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids and antioxidants - this makes it possible to actually achieve the desired ratio of omega-6 : omega-3 of at least 5 : 1 within 6 months. After that, we recommend continuing to take the oil, as omega-3 should be a regular part of our diet.
- The 6-month Concept with test before and after. So you can check your values before and after and also observe the change in numbers.
- And for cautious people: there's even a money back guarantee in case the values don't change accordingly!
- Last but not least: The TASTE. It is absolutely delicious and can be used in a variety of ways in the kitchen. It received the renowned Superior Taste Award 2022 for this.