Consumption per m² 0.05 l
Exact consumption to be determined on the object.
Hard-wearing protection for floors, worktops, tables, furniture and much more. Hard Wax Oil creates an oiled and at the same time waxed surface with only one product. Solvent-free.
Kreidezeit Hard Wax Oil is an almost universally applicable surface treatment for interior woods. The carnauba wax contained fills the wood pores and provides a tactile surface with a beautifully silky appearance.
The high content of linseed oil guarantees a long "open" working time and, due to the small molecular size, deep penetration even into the smallest wood pores.
When working on very dense, weakly absorbent and tannin-containing types of wood, a slight thinning with natural balsamic turpentine oil is recommended.
Kreidezeit Hard Wax Oil contains neither solvents nor water and consists exclusively of natural oils and resins. It does not contain any "hidden" alkyd resins made, for example, from non-drying oils such as rapeseed, soya or sunflower oil.
- tread-resistant, dirt- and water-repellent
- solvent- and water-free, very economical
- does not crack or become brittle
- diffusible, antistatic, warm to the touch
- transparent, honey tinting, accentuating
- excellent penetration
- easy to apply, easy to repair
- suitable for children's toys according to EN 71-3
- saliva and perspiration resistant according to DIN 53160
- cobalt-, lead- and barium-free
Linseed oil, carnauba wax, wood oil, linseed oil stand oil, wood oil stand oil, rosin glycerine ester, manganese dryer